Advantages of Personal Hockey Instruction vs Team Practice
Can concentrate on skills needed for your son, rather than the entire team.
• Program tailored to your own child’s skating, style and goals
• Specialized coaching options for your son
• Faster skating development
• Players develop at different rates, but skill improves with instruction and is more
• Remember that studies show: 1 hour of personal hockey practices is equivalent to over 11 additional hockey games/practices in developing player skills!
7 weeks / 14 hours of semi private training (8 players total with 2 instructors)
Each session includes 1 hour Detailed powerskating
Followed by 1 hour player specific "Game Ready" drills.
Each week Powerskating / "Game Ready" portion changes; Edges, Eagle training, lateral agility, puck protection, shooting, scoring, boxing out etc.... Players also receive Swag package, along with a Black Ace Bash for the Parents (Covid Permitting)
(Check out Video page on website)
Players will be placed in their semi- private age group
Sessions will run down the calendar for 8 weeks;
Example: Every Monday (8am-10am)
(10am-12pm will be the other time slot)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdays, Fridays